Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally going to have time to install my WO612 CHUBBY® 12" OUTLAWZ. My question is what diameter and length of heat shrink do I need?

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
When I installed mine I bought 2 36" x 1/2 tubes. I probably had 8 - 12 inches left when I got the part covered that I wanted. Better too much than not enough. Keeps you from stripping the cover off a wire when feeding it thru the bars. Good luck.:)

·
Registered
830 Posts
I only used heat shrink for making the pecker heads to pull the cable bundles. I stripped the sections of cable that came out the bottom of the bars to make them smaller / more easily pulled. I ty wrapped on a split covering to everything that came out the bottom.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Heat shrink

Do yourself a favor a get rid of the stock throttle sensor,the screaming eagle is one piece comes with everything you need. That green plug will give you fits at times.this is from experiance,had mine apart 3 times before I got it right. Just a little tip use wire pulling soap and make sure your holes where the wire goes in and comes out is filed so there is no sharp edges to nick the wire

1 - 4 of 4 Posts