Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has already been asked on here but I didn't find it. Does anyone make heated grips for Harley's that have an attached throttle boss (some people call it a palm paddle) similar to the ISO throttle boss. I have only found one online, Avon, but it appears they no longer make them in heated.

·
Registered
8,296 Posts
Sorry if this has already been asked on here but I didn't find it. Does anyone make heated grips for Harley's that have an attached throttle boss (some people call it a palm paddle) similar to the ISO throttle boss. I have only found one online, Avon, but it appears they no longer make them in heated.
Can't help you on the heated grips, but I use the universal throttle paddle that the local HD dealer sells. It doesn't look as good as the built in paddle on the ISO grips but it sure is comfortable.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the reply. I'm using one of the universal paddles that sort of clamp on to the grip but it always slowly slips. I was hoping someone made a heated grip with a paddle/boss built in. I have trouble with my hands going numb after a very short time if I don't use a paddle/throttle boss. I live in Texas so we can ride most all year round but in the winter the heated grips really come in handy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts