Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HeliBars® Horizon™ Rebel HZ700SR multi adjustable handlebar system for Harley Davidson for Road Glide & other Models , Like New , Mint , Chrome for Sale , Best Damn Handle Bars I have used , Totally adjustable , Best Comfort , Best Control !! Complete with original , Box , Instructions , Like Brand New , They have 3 different adjustments ,

I Traded my 2009 Road Glide , the Helibars were on the Glide for 3 Months , Traded the Road Glide for a New Different Bike ,, So a Great Deal for the Best Handlebar Made ., They Retail for $ 639.00 . I am selling the for Lower than Dealer Cost $ 475.00 , plus $ 20.00 Shipping , Insured ,, Easy to Install. I accept PayPal . Grab these while you can Gary Saia , Chandler Texas

Attachments

·
Registered
623 Posts
bump for a great set of bars......I have the older style (that have the crossbar that runs through the middle) and I LOVE these things. Really surprised they're sticking around.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heli Bars for Sale

Ok this is the last drop in Price ,, $ 350.00 , plus Shipping

If don't sell these great Bars at this Low Price , I will let them Rust on the Shelf !

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heli Bars for Sale

just check with shop foreman at harley tyler tx , He said Yes , they were on 2009 glide , best handlebars ever , have them on my new Indian , Gary

1 - 9 of 9 Posts