Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
8,403 Posts
Good looking scooter. Who's exhaust are you running and how do you like it? Welcome from SW Florida

Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Welcome from Pittsburgh, Pa!

Pretty scoot! Looks like lots of time in the garage enjoying it.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Love that color.
What model is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just a 2008 fltr. Ordered it in 2007 black pearl. I was hit head on in 2014. The only way to get the graphics (decals) was to order factory painted metal. I chose to do the best colormatch of the black pearl and silver (ish) we could. The pinstripe and script were hand painted with a brush.
The only original sheet metal is the rear fender. It has oem paint , the rest is just repainted this and that I had at my shop.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome from Pittsburgh, Pa!

Pretty scoot! Looks like lots of time in the garage enjoying it.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
LOL I bought it new in aug2007. I was hit head on in 2014 by a teenager. Bike was totaled. That is repaint with hand painted striping and pinstripe after a color match of silver that was decal originally. Then black pearl color match. Rear fender is one paint only.
I take pride in everything I do in personal life and my shop. Yes it looks new, but that bike has numerous 900 and 1k mile days 😎 I wax it once a year every couple years 😏 I love my bikes. , and I love to ride them. They deserve to be put away clean in winter

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL I bought it new in aug2007. I was hit head on in 2014 by a teenager. Bike was totaled. That is repaint with hand painted striping and pinstripe after a color match of silver that was decal originally. Then black pearl color match. Rear fender is one paint only.
I take pride in everything I do in personal life and my shop. Yes it looks new, but that bike has numerous 900 and 1k mile days 😎 I wax it once a year every couple years 😏 I love my bikes. , and I love to ride them. They deserve to be put away clean in winter
Meant to say hand painted script and striping...

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Welcome, from New York, to The Greatest Forum on The Internet!
Great looking Glide!
Sorry to hear about the accident hopefully You weren’t hurt too bad.
Awesome work restoring Your Glide.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Welcome to the tank !!!!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts