Road Glide banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Welcome to the Tank from Texas and enjoy! Purdy....

Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Welcome to the site from NJ and I too, know the agony of rehab after an accident. Hope your doing well

Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Just a historical symbol? Yeah, I suppose so, but it’s best known for its history from the late thirties through 1945.

If you’re not reading at least that far into it, I got nothing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
309 Posts
I know what the historical is behind it, nothing about it means jack today...like the rebel flag, if one wants to go back and dredge it up, I got nothing. More important things going on than inferring, shits history, leave it there...my .02

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
I know what the historical is behind it, nothing about it means jack today...like the rebel flag, if one wants to go back and dredge it up, I got nothing. More important things going on than inferring, shits history, leave it there...my .02
Yes, I will leave it there, in history. Not on the side of my fucking bike... in 2020

Have a great weekend all.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Someone is triggered...does it really matter? today? no...unless YOU are the one holding on to the past...to each their own. He likes it on his bike...
I never thought I was one to be ‘triggered’, but ok, I’m happy to be the dude who was triggered by a fucking swastika.

I have a hard time believing I’ve even had this conversation.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
welcome from sw florida

21 - 40 of 40 Posts