Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I first want to say that this forum is great! I have to admit that I've been reading and gotten great ideas for a while before I finally joined. Thanks to all of you who post with great details and pictures of installs, repairs etc.
Ive been riding motor cycles for a long time. My grand father rode, my dad rode and my older brother and I were on bikes as soon as we could hold one up as kids. Growing up in Norway in a town with only 3 police officers you can pretty much drive/ride anything you want without getting hasseled by the law.
My Brother and I both have 2012 Road Glides, his is an ultra and mine is a custom. My other two bikes are:1999 wide glide with 117" twin cam motor, and a custom rigid chopper with 117" S&S Evo.
I enjoy riding into the hills or down the shore far away from the City to clear my head, but it seems like I spend more time working on the bikes then riding.
Now that winter is here and bikes are resting I'm getting great ideas from this forum on stuff to do to my RG.
Thanks

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Administrator
12,657 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Welcome from Mesa, AZ.:D

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Welcome to the tank from Fort Mill, SC.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Welcome from Iowa!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,791 Posts
Welcome, from One New Yorker to Another, to The Greatest Forum on The Internet!
Mike U.

·
Registered
941 Posts
...My other two bikes are:1999 wide glide with 117" twin cam motor, and a custom rigid chopper with 117" S&S Evo.
I enjoy riding into the hills or down the shore far away from the City ...
Welcome to the shark tank.

I was in Norway last October. Really liked it there. In one small town there was a gathering of folks with their HDs, Corvettes, and even several vintage North American made big rigs without the trailer. I spoke to a rider from Denmark on a Road King, his wife had a Deuce; he mentioned he was building a pan head chopper. No problem at all communicating in English in Norway, Denmark, Sweden.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome to the tank from Long Island, NY.

·
Registered
941 Posts
...I spoke to a rider from Denmark on a Road King, ....
Attached is his image. Perhaps you know him.

Of course I know before asking that a reasonable response would be "my knowing a person in a photo taken in NW Europe is as likely as you recognizing a person in a photo taken randomly at a bike ralley somewhere in the USA."

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts