Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my 2017 Road Glide Special. I would like to enter it the Sept. BOTM. I just bought this from a HD dealer in Quebec Canada. The bike is mostly stock I got the dealer to put on Vance N Hines Pipes and a stage one kit. I had the bike shipped to Edmonton Alberta Canada where it was dropped off at Baker Boyz Design for some paint and airbrushing. My Design but Shane's talent. The man is amazing and talented. I wanted a great white shark skeleton down the sides, a mermaid on the front fender and left it of to Shane if the shark killed the mermaid or the mermaid ate the shark. I hope you all enjoy the picks.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle
Liquid Azure Fluid Gas Art
Vehicle Photograph Automotive lighting Light Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle
Liquid Azure Fluid Gas Art
Liquid Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Light Hood
Vehicle Photograph Automotive lighting Light Motor vehicle

·
Administrator
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
2,708 Posts
Moved this to an intro thread as you found the correct thread to post into. Welcome to the forum from the West Coast.

·
Super Moderator
4,433 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and congrats on the new bike.

Reactions: Jimmyluv10

·
Super Moderator
9,949 Posts
Welcome, from New York to The Greatest Forum on The Internet!
Congrats on The Glide.
Unique paint job.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
Welcome to the forum, very nice bike.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Welcome to the Tank from Texas and enjoy!

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome from Maryland. Looks like Mark doesn't like Mermaids
Thank You I gave the boys at Baker Boyz Design the idea for the paint. They were worried that the shark skeleton might be too much but I love it and everyone has complimented the bike so far. It is for sure one of a kind. I would've bought a new glide this year but decided on used cause I have 3 in the garage already. Can only ride 1 at a time plus the wife would've lost her shit if I would've bought new LOL

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Plant Fuel tank

1943 WLC Canadian WII Bike, 1997 Fatboy (1st HOG), 2003 Ultra and now the Shark
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Plant Fuel tank

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Welcome from Central Penciltucky

·
Shark of the Month October 13
10,282 Posts
Well, after 3 previous tries, you finally bought the best damn motorcycle that HD makes (but I may be a bit biased!), and now you've found the best HD website on the planet. Welcome aboard from SW Florida.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well, after 3 previous tries, you finally bought the best damn motorcycle that HD makes (but I may be a bit biased!), and now you've found the best HD website on the planet. Welcome aboard from SW Florida.
LOL Thank you. I still have all the bikes. For years I hated the shark nose!!! Thought it was the ugliest bike out there then one morning I woke up and loved it! Not sure if it is I'm older or what but I love my Shark

1 - 20 of 24 Posts