Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone...I'v been lurking for a little while on this site, but just joined after buying a '19 RGU last week. First Harley after a string a Star cruisers, sport bikes, and most recently a Triumph adventure bike. My wife never got over getting rid of the big cruisers, and I'm getting a little old to really enjoy the sport bikes, so we decided to go luxe comfort this time around. I'm a big, tall guy and have already used the tips and tricks found here to start adapting the bike to me...so a big thank you to everyone in the community.

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome to the Tank from Reno. You made the right choice for racking up the miles and smiles.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Welcome aboard from PA! As you have noticed, we here have a multitude of accessorizing experts that will inflict their knowledge at will and will also enable you to reduce your retirement fund without hesitation or malice.........Per-se....GLIDE-ON!

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Congrats on the great new ride & welcome from that Carolina below you.

Ride safe & enjoy!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello! From down the road in Burlington! Enjoy your new ride. I'm fairly new here also. Hope to see you on the road!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Congrats, Welcome to the Tank from Texas and enjoy!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I spent 5 years in Jacksonville courtesy of Uncle Sam! Welcome to the tank from north Florida!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts