Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, checking in from about an hour north of Dallas. Just moved up to a RG from a Heritage. I've been checking out the site for a few days while waiting for my bike, looks like you guys are going to cost me a lot of money! There are lot nice rides here and good info here.
Here is the requisite pic of the new sled:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Beautiful scoot. Congrats and welcome from Frederick, Maryland.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Hi all, checking in from about an hour north of Dallas. Just moved up to a RG from a Heritage. I've been checking out the site for a few days while waiting for my bike, looks like you guys are going to cost me a lot of money! There are lot nice rides here and good info here.
Here is the requisite pic of the new sled:
Congrats On Your Glide & Welcome
I'll be in the Plano area soon to live so maybe we will end up bumping into each other at a local bike night.
Swomack

·
Registered
6,939 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your bike

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Welcome Mac, to the best H-D forum about the best H-D model! IMHO

Spending money on the RG is always fun - it's just begging for more mods! :D

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Hello and welcome from the Twin Cities. Nice looking scoot. Congrats. You are in the right place here, lots of great people not to mention a wealth of info. Ride safe.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Welcome from Florida
And yes hide your wallet LOL
Great group associated with this forum

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the welcome, everyone! I've already dropped a bunch of dough on the must have's (exhaust, intake, windshield, etc). Looking at handlebars now, it's a slippery slope. :smile:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts