Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

New to RG and RG forum. Happy to have finally joined the shark club after missing out when I bought a 15 Batwing prior to the re-release of the RG.

Picked up a 2020 RG special in eagle eye skin last week and man what a difference from my SGS. Loving the bike and looking to hear about everyone's favorite upgrade ideas so I can improve things I didn't even know were a problem!

Ride safe everyone!

Moose

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hello all,

New to RG and RG forum. Happy to have finally joined the shark club after missing out when I bought a 15 Batwing prior to the re-release of the RG.

Picked up a 2020 RG special in eagle eye skin last week and man what a difference from my SGS. Loving the bike and looking to hear about everyone's favorite upgrade ideas so I can improve things I didn't even know were a problem!

Ride safe everyone!

Moose
Fantastic area to ride and sight see. See you in August at the greatest rally in the world. My 32nd and still have not seen it all.

·
Super Moderator
5,323 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and congrats on the new ride.

Reactions: MooseNugget

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Welcome from the hills of southern Ohio. Congrats to you for your Eagle Eye RG. Enjoy the forums but be careful about taking advice from anyone. We’re pretty good at spending other riders’ money!
:giggle:

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Congrats, Welcome to the Tank from Texas and enjoy!

Reactions: MooseNugget
1 - 20 of 24 Posts