Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, this is my first post on this site but have been reading your posts about all your mods which are great. I am also a CVO forum member and my 09 SERG is my second RG, my first RG was an 08, my first HD was an 06 EG but when I bought the 08 RG (without trying one) after selling the 06, I was hooked! I've so far installed the Wetsounds amp/Alpine 6.5" speakers and have inquired through Sincecrazy about his great speaker pods for non vented lowers of which will be purchased when he makes a set and installed with another set of Alpines. Other than that, some other pieces include a C&C leather seat and WORKS Performance shocks. I'm not here to sell anything, just get some more great ideas on enhancing my ride and maybe sharing some of my stories. Need to work a little on my profile and a pic of my bike will be added soon. I have read that you have get togethers which are great, hope to make one of them in the future. Thanks everyone for a great website.:D

·
Super Moderator
1,766 Posts
Welcome to the tank from the other side of the Rockies! 2 RG's in 2 years, man you are hooked good eh!

·
Registered
397 Posts
welcome from nh enjoy the site

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome to the forum from East Texas!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts