Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feel like a minor league pitcher that just got called up to the Bigs..........and I am stoked

Every year for years my neighbor and his buddies roll out, packed up for a long weekend of debauchery and riding....and I never make the cut as the lodging is limited in space - This year, I made it, we roll out tomorrow up to The Blue Highway Lodge outside of the Wisc Dells

I am stoked to get out and ride....SW spoiled me and this will be a mini fun one......kinda like @eddienelson 's Johnson

Blue Highway Motorcycle Lodge LLC

Leave tomorrow and back on Sunday..... @Big_gary and @Uncle Fuzzy......keep an eye on the place while I'm gone would ya? - @reds4.......behave please

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Time for lil'eddie to get outside n play
Thistle is my Redbeer berhday:)

Greenlights & reds2 tail
Girls are reefin in their sleep

Hold on that She's awake looking
sure redbeer and bacon to make

Attachments

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Just got back last night today, roadglide pulled like a sled still
Fk, like getting head from ya toes
Nothing but all misbehaving today
Wish good feelings come your way

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Watch out for horseshit.:surprise:

·
Registered
6,458 Posts
Feel like a minor league pitcher that just got called up to the Bigs..........and I am stoked

Every year for years my neighbor and his buddies roll out, packed up for a long weekend of debauchery and riding....and I never make the cut as the lodging is limited in space - This year, I made it, we roll out tomorrow up to The Blue Highway Lodge outside of the Wisc Dells

I am stoked to get out and ride....SW spoiled me and this will be a mini fun one......kinda like @eddienelson 's Johnson

Leave tomorrow and back on Sunday..... @Big_gary and @Uncle Fuzzy......keep an eye on the place while I'm gone would ya? - @reds4.......behave please
Have a great time SteadyEddie.

Looking forward in seeing your pictures that you will snap on this trip.

Swomack

·
Registered
460 Posts
Oh Shit, I better go lock the gate!!

Sorry the weather is looking like shit for you on Saturday. We have a run planned in Western WI on Sunday, if you want to take an extended road trip.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Oh Shit, I better go lock the gate!!

Sorry the weather is looking like shit for you on Saturday. We have a run planned in Western WI on Sunday, if you want to take an extended road trip.
if ya like ridin in the rain come to so. texas this weekend est. 20" rain tween now and monday, harvey's a commin

·
Registered
8,297 Posts

Ride free ,stay safe !

·
Registered
1,998 Posts

That hurt my feelings. Now Im going to have to break out the vagisil. I also saw where you said y'all had separate cabins. Yeah right. Does anybody else smell that? Do i hear a banjo little piggy?

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Enjoy your weekend SE and thanks for the info. I've been wanting to do a "regional trip" up that way someday, now I have a good stop off point and/or base-camp. Hope you have a blast man!!!

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
if ya like ridin in the rain come to so. texas this weekend est. 20" rain tween now and monday, harvey's a commin
I've ridden in the remnants of Hurricanes on my Adventure bike. When you have all Gore-Tex gear it can be quite a fun adventure. Of course dripping all over the floor in restaurants isn't looked upon to kindly.

I've also done canoe trips down rivers in the remnants of Hurricanes. The water flows fast and there is just something ethereal about being out in the rain, but staying dry for the most part.

It is all about experiences for me.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts