Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any fellow Sharkies in the northwest planning to make the Hell's Canyon Rally in Baker City OR. next weekend??

·
Registered
715 Posts
Yes, there are 8 of the Posse headed over on Wednesday from Portland area. We will be staying at the Best Western Sunridge Inn. Only two Sharks mine is a 2011 black RGU with agitator chrome wheels and an American flag on the tour pak. My buddy Brown Shark on this forum is on a 2012 CVO Maple color. If see us give us a shout and we can have a cocktail. What is a description of your RG and I'll keep an eye out for you. Would like to meet you.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Shark Daddy! Got your private message and tried to reply, but not sure it actually sent! Either way, I'll be rolling on my mostly stock 12 RGC. It's Black Denim, has CFR's, a set of chrome & black skeleton arm mirrors, and a few Willie G trinkets. I'll be riding with a buddy on a new red Street Glide, and another on a multi-red 07 Victory Hammer. We're staying at the Night's Inn Friday and Saturday.

I'll keep an eye out for you!

If you're rolling in on Wed, hopefully you'll have clear skies! Looks like it's currently a 30% chance of rain over the weekend!
Ride safe!
Jeff

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
wish I could

Wish I could go. I lived in Oxbow before the Hell's Canyon Dam was finished. Took my wife down there to show her my old home. She still laughs at the size of the post office.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Well we are still going, but the forecast is for rain everyday, but Sunday. If I don't go I will have to work. A day on your bike in the rain is better than any day at work in my book!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like we're out! Nobody was very excited about intentionally riding in the rain for 3 days, so it looks like we'll be staying home after all! If anyone was planning to camp, but would rather have a room, try the Knight's Inn in Baker City! They should have a couple openings now!

·
Registered
16 Posts
No one like rain but I'm still going :D bought some rain gear, but I feel like it is still gunna be fun.... It's not that far and we'll be stopping about every 45 min based on our trip plan...

·
Registered
936 Posts
Not going to make that one. I'm off to the Redwood Run in Piercy, CA. Not supposed to rain this far south, and 4 days riding in the Redwoods of Northern California just can't be beat. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts