Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning a trip from Sheridan, WY to Oxbow, OR to ride the Devil's Tail. Anyone have any suggestions on a good route to take and a place to stay close to there?

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
No suggestions on a route, but I will give a hearty heads up man. Freakin sport bike riders take someone out there every year. Typically over riding their s level and crossing the double yellow. Be safe man.

Rowdy

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I would try to include the beartooth highway,and northern part of yellowstone,come out at livingston,mt.From there to Missoula,then south on highway 93 to highway 12 over lolo pass and on to Lewiston,Id.

that is,if you have an extra day or two.will take about 4 hrs longer to do the Beartooth,as you probably know.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Just rode Hells Canyon a few days ago on my Border to Border run.
Great ride my suggestion is that you come down 93 in Idaho to 75 to 21 (Pondarosa Pine scenic route) then take 55 to 95 into OXbow.
If you have a chance run down 86 to north pine road (NF 39) and take that to Joseph OR you will not be dissapointed. Great views great road conditions and at least when I did it almost no traffic!
Good luck ride safe and have fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts