Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.hellsfoundry.com/adj-fairing-mount-fltr.htm

"
Our NEW, Patent Pending Adjustable Fairing Mount allows you to mount and adjust your Road Glide fairing to suit your needs.
No more cutting and welding the OE mount or making one from scratch.
Featuring:

Forward adjustment of up to 2 inches
Vertical adjustment of up to 4.5 inches
Fairing angle of + or - 28 degrees (total of 56 degrees!)

You'll quickly and easily get your fairing where you want it.

Some common applications, (but we know you'll think of more):

Big wheel/tire conversions

Custom / stretched tank to fairing alignment angle

Lowering / raising fairing for vented fairing lower clearance or custom styling

Frame Rake / stretch

Adapting Road Glide fairing assemblies to other frame styles

Only $199.95 Complete

Finishes

HFFLTAFMB All Road Glide Black Powdercoat Finish

HFFLTAFMR All Road Glide Raw Steel Finish

Order Adjustable Fairing Mount Now
Also works GREAT with our NEW Internal Fairing Supports for Road Glide fairings (sold separately)
Hell's Foundry Internal Fairing Support removes the dependency from the frame geometry and support the outer edges with a full internal system (pictured with Adjustable Fairing Mount Kit). "

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Pretty cool. I dont mind the ones I have from them now though. Even more chrome :)

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
992 Posts
That's pretty interesting.... Tried to find the Internal fairing support that is listed on the webpage just below the Fairing Bracket and couldn't find it... wonder what that piece is going to cost?? :)

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
77 Posts
That's pretty interesting.... Tried to find the Internal fairing support that is listed on the webpage just below the Fairing Bracket and couldn't find it... wonder what that piece is going to cost?? :)
Bandit, The new fully internal fairing supports shown on the page are $149.95 per set. We made a change to integrate amplifier pads into them and they are a week or so away.

Derik

·
Registered
22 Posts
Derik, thanks for the emails today. I just ordered both the adjustable bracket and internal support.

Mike

·
Registered
77 Posts
What is the weight of the mount, compared to the oem?
Forger,
The Adjustable Fairing Mount weighs 5.5lb (minus hardware). I don't have a stock one handy, but I'd guess it's similar.

Why do you ask? Are you building the world's first lightweight Road Glide?

Derik

·
Registered
37 Posts
Forger,
The Adjustable Fairing Mount weighs 5.5lb (minus hardware). I don't have a stock one handy, but I'd guess it's similar.

Why do you ask? Are you building the world's first lightweight Road Glide?

Derik

Bye the look of the mount in the picture it look like it weigh a lot more then that.

·
Administrator
12,543 Posts
First time I've seen this, $150 is a decent price if it works as advertised.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bye the look of the mount in the picture it look like it weigh a lot more then that.
the picture posted above has the hidden internal fairing mount connected to the adjustable fairing mount. maybe thats why you are thinking it weighs more? 2 different products.
but derrik, if you adjust your fairing radically using the adjustable mount, would then the hidden internal fairing mount be required? if you wanted to run a crash bar for example( i know most wouldnt when doing something radical) could you still use stock mounts if you chose to slam the fairing down?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 27 Posts