Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everybody. This is my first post from Troutdale, Oregon. I have a 2015 RG CVO ultra

The dealership installed the new software 1.22.0.2 on my bike. I had all the old software revs on a thumb drive- which was apparently repurposed for my kid's high school projects. The old rev I had worked great. The new rev has lots of issues- screen changes color to default when a button is pressed, won't sync with my phone contacts, can't save locations to nav, etc. etc.

I tried downloading the non-cvo version I found on the web, but the bike says it's corrupted or incomplete. Probably because it isn't the CVO version. If anybody has it and would email it to me, I'd be very grateful.
This forum is awesome for information, on the best looking and handling bikes Harley makes, IMHO

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I realize this thread is 5 months old but yes, I have it.
Wow- thanks for the reply- even after 5 months. I actually got a copy from somebody on a different forum. I also got a dedicated thumb drive for all my software updates!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Wow- thanks for the reply- even after 5 months. I actually got a copy from somebody on a different forum. I also got a dedicated thumb drive for all my software updates!
For what it’s worth, I have the same year/model bike as yours and have not experienced the problems you describe with 1.22.0.2 or the latest, 1.22.0.3.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts