Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished installing new 12” bars on a 2022 Road Glide Special. I didn’t need to extend any wires, but I had to de-pin every connector.
I removed the main fuse before removing the stock bars, and replaced after everything else was done.
Turn the ignition switch to the ON position, everything powers up properly ( gauges, headlights, radio etc…) the fuel pump primes But none of the hand controls work, bike won’t start, volume, turn signal, horn, none of the controls work.
I took all the connectors back out and plugged them back to make sure they were plugged in properly. Tried again and same results.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both for your help, I did a lot of searching before posting. And I had already checked the 5amp fuse suggested from other posts as well
After posting I decided to take it all apart again and realized that there is two plugs behind the gauges that are the same. Dumb mistake, I just swapped them and everything works.
Thanks again
The new bars are awesome, what a big difference, completely new bike.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts