Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, I am looking to purchase some slipons for my 2010 RGC but i want to get the best ones that will work well with my setup. I am currently running the V&H V02 A/C with the FL-ViED-10.

What i need is assistance in identefying the true dual headpipes that are on my bike. They were on there when i purchased it so i have no idea. Here is a pic of my scoot.

Thanks. IMG_3024.jpg

·
Registered
6,832 Posts
Looks like Vance & Hines dresser duals for 08 and earlier models. Looks just like the V&H dresser duals on my bike.
Any aftermarket touring muffler slip on will work on your bike except for some Rinehart slip ons.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replys fellas.

In my research i have found a few of the aftermarket true dual headpipes that look the exact same. That is what was throwing me off. Is there a slipon that pairs better with true duals then a 2-1-2 pipe. Not looking for crazy numbers but just good cool running bike that sounds nice but not obnoxious. I am also reading through most of the intake and exhaust forum as well. Thanks or your insight!!

·
Registered
6,832 Posts
I use the V&H monster rounds. They have a nice sound and they are not too loud when cruising so I can hear the sound system better. They bark pretty good when you're getting on the throttle too. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts