Road Glide banner
1 - 1 of 6 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm dropping the coin and having a 120ST crate engine installed in my 2015. Using the S&S power tune duals, big sucker AC and monster Round Mufflers I'm expecting the bike to make 115 HP 120 TQ or better. Next year after some upgrades I expect to be over 125/125. Here's the thing. I really don't understand how our clutches work and I have myself really confused about what upgrades I need to make. I want to upgrade the clutch once to stand up to this motor. I know there are variable pressure kits but if I understand correctly they don't help at lower RPMs. I don't want to just drop in a race clutch that will of course hold the power but be a nightmare during in town riding. I'm not a pussy but I like my factory clutch pull and would like to keep it as stock feeling as possible. What is the correct clutch upgrade for a mild 120? 95% of the time this bike is my to work commuter and long distance tourer. The other 5% of the time I'll be flogging it, you know, because I didn't buy a 120 not to.
1 - 1 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.