Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m searching for the Ground Zero Yellow Basket 6.5 with the tweeter. There are only a few places I can find them but they are not available.

Any help or links appreciated greatly!!

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
I’m searching for the Ground Zero Yellow Basket 6.5 with the tweeter. There are only a few places I can find them but they are not available.

Any help or links appreciated greatly!!
@Tupp Everyone raves about Aggressive Audio may be worth a call (618) 410-7510.
If they don’t have them I’m sure You will get an idea when they will be back in stock.
Hope this helps.
Best of Luck.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Tupp is changing his ideal setup! Great choice my friend! Good luck on finding them. I hear they are hard to find.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For 50% of the speaker cost and the review I’ll give them a shot. Worst case, you guys seem to love them so much I can always sell them used here if I’m not happy

·
Registered
9,108 Posts
The latest and greatest craving. Kinda like MMats were last year. Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
9,108 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
You saving up ? :)
Just curious.

I am so far behind on audio stuff it isn't funny.... whenever I get around to doing it these will be past tense too!

I still need to figure out what winter project I need / want to do.

Or Lesley will let me do....

·
Registered
9,108 Posts
I never tell my ol lady. I just comment on all her packages that show up at the door so when she does see one of mine it's no big deal. :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
I got mine from Garage Bagger also. Plus one on Carlos helping me also but I didn’t think they sold anything unless they installed it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
they should be easier to find since they just releases the 8” version of that speaker. I had to go to Facebook and got two pair for a great price. I’m doing lowers and fairings

·
Shark of the Month October 13
8,973 Posts
Just curious.

I am so far behind on audio stuff it isn't funny.... whenever I get around to doing it these will be past tense too!

I still need to figure out what winter project I need / want to do.

Or Lesley will let me do....

Do it, and beg for forgiveness later!

Reactions: DanHappy

·
8,973 Posts
I never tell my ol lady. I just comment on all her packages that show up at the door so when she does see one of mine it's no big deal. :)
Good strategy.

Reactions: DanHappy

·
8,973 Posts
Are the ground zero speakers waterproof / water resistant? If not, how do you protect them in the rain?
The secret is to ride really fast so the rain gets swept right past the speakers and they stay dry ..... at least that's what @SteadyEddie (and his other brother Eddie) told me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts