Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to figure out what exactly I've got. RDW 92/61 0067. Also has 2304 molded into the pan. Please and thanks.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,816 Posts
Looks like a Sundowner touring seat to me.

Calgaryglide

Reactions: Headrope

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Not a bad looking seat, and sets low.
You'll be changing to hiem joints on your rod, if you expect to run traffic. Or carry bare copper wire to lash, theses ant like metrics
Check out SPD's older HDs

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like a Sundowner touring seat to me.

Calgaryglide
I was under the impression it is a deep-bucket Sundowner. But I don't really know. If it looks like one to you then it's one to me.
Really wish Harley would stamp part numbers onto seats instead of pan numbers. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not a bad looking seat, and sets low.
You'll be changing to hiem joints on your rod, if you expect to run traffic. Or carry bare copper wire to lash, theses ant like metrics
Check out SPD's older HDs
Heim joints on my rod - shift rod? The linkage is how it was when I bought it. I thought it was a factory setup?

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Heim joints on my rod - shift rod? The linkage is how it was when I bought it. I thought it was a factory setup?
It is. many will never be concern'd,
and likely and suddenly just wanta mention or it just poped out that many rider's replaced them.

They go unchecked mostly, ball socket wears, there's really no maintenance to em

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is. many will never be concern'd,
and likely and suddenly just wanta mention or it just poped out that many rider's replaced them.

They go unchecked mostly, ball socket wears, there's really no maintenance to em
Alright then. Guess I'll add that to my to-do list. Thanks for looking out for me, sir.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts