Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mrs Fester, the world's best enabler, is encouraging me to get a '13 CVO Anniversary RG. Who am I to tell her no? But I need to sell the current scoot to make the math work.

In a nutshell, it's an Ultra-ized, blacked-out '09 FLTR with about 8500 miles. Ultra T-Pak with speakers, intercom, the whole bit, XM, Zumo 660 with Nav Interface and Bomm cel interface, painted inner, Titanium gauges, Hogg Chopps lowers, and all the chrome blacked out.

I'm thinking $18K. What do y'all think?

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
My thought is it be hard to get more given its an 09. Gadgets are nice but not everyone is into them.

Rowdy

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Check NADA Guide and consider taking the bike back as much stock as possilbe in the short term and sell the take-offs individually. A buyer may want some of the goodies and add them to the price but he may not want any of that stuff. The Zumo will work on your new bike. JMO.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Check NADA Guide and consider taking the bike back as much stock as possilbe in the short term and sell the take-offs individually. A buyer may want some of the goodies and add them to the price but he may not want any of that stuff. The Zumo will work on your new bike. JMO.
Ditto...the tour pak too...as much as it may pain you...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well I'm in SOMD, so before you go trading it in and getting nothing for those aftermarket parts. Hit me up, I may be interested in the TP.

·
Registered
435 Posts
its a 09 and they are fetching around 14k...add up your extras and deduct 50% of there value and add it to 14 and if you get lucky ya might get that. 2011 ultra road glides with the 103 are only fetching around 18

·
Registered
226 Posts
Not to insult you, but I would say around 15k. Some one in the market could buy a brand new 12 at one of the area dealerships for 19 out the door. I know it wouldn't have all the accessories, but it would be a brand new bike and have a 2 year warranty.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I was gonna say to bring it here! our local dealer ordered NO RG's this year,cause he has used rentals he gets over 19 for...2011 with 18k! lol...

yet people buy them.I had to travel 200 miles to get a new one.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Mrs Fester, the world's best enabler, is encouraging me to get a '13 CVO Anniversary RG. Who am I to tell her no? But I need to sell the current scoot to make the math work.

In a nutshell, it's an Ultra-ized, blacked-out '09 FLTR with about 8500 miles. Ultra T-Pak with speakers, intercom, the whole bit, XM, Zumo 660 with Nav Interface and Bomm cel interface, painted inner, Titanium gauges, Hogg Chopps lowers, and all the chrome blacked out.

I'm thinking $18K. What do y'all think?
I'm thinkin 18k is a fair price ~ SemperFi

·
Chief Safety Ossifer , CEO Doofus HD
1,122 Posts
This is easy -- after buying and trading 7 HD here is what I learned:

You have 2 options to get "value" for your trade in:

1. Did you buy the trade in at the SAME dealer where you want to buy the new bike? Then you stand a better chance for some value.

2. Do you or a good pal have a "connection" at the dealer? That will help.

Otherwise -- BOHICA !!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts