Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping someone out here can help me out! I have a 2000 road glide and I'm changing over to 12" apes. I have my stick bars off and was getting ready to disconnect my wires to be able to do internal wires on these new bars. I've search and searched for videos of anyone doing this on the internet for a late 2000 harley touring bike. I can't find any. And the videos that show this are for newer bikes. I'm going to enclose a couple pictures of my connectors were my wires go into. They aren't the kind that I can just release the pin like he newer models. And in advance, I just want to say thanks so so very much for anyone with any insight on this situation. I'm trying to save some money and do this on my own. Let alone to have the experience first hand to do this again or pay the experience forward to someone else. These pictures are the side with the clutch cable. It's the horn, high/low beam, audio, and PTT switches if any of that helps someone to explain things to be on how to disconnect them properly without damaging anything.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
They don't go thru the handle bars, you don't need to mess with them, put them back in the housing, ur gunna disconnect your wires from the plug under ur fairing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts