Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Chromeglow 3 zone light kit on my bike with the blue tooth module. I wired everything before putting in my Air Ride. With my air ride dump valve and the blue tooth module for the lights there is very minimal space. The excess wire from the lights is taking up tons of space. Rather then try to relocate everything I want to minimize the amount of wires I have by rewiring all of my lights taking out about half of the wires. I need help finding the metal connectors for the plugs.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
If I am understanding correctly you want to minimize the amount of wiring of the add on lighting that you installed. If this is correct, I would either try to find a part # on your connector to help with identifying the correct terminals, find a terminal catalog and match it up, or make the wires the length you desire and solder them nicely followed by some good quality heat shrink. Also remember that if you re-terminal the wires you will need to use the correct crimpers. I will keep an eye out for terminals looking like your pictures. Maybe call the company that makes what you have and ask if they have part #'s for them. Good luck!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I am understanding correctly you want to minimize the amount of wiring of the add on lighting that you installed. If this is correct, I would either try to find a part # on your connector to help with identifying the correct terminals, find a terminal catalog and match it up, or make the wires the length you desire and solder them nicely followed by some good quality heat shrink. Also remember that if you re-terminal the wires you will need to use the correct crimpers. I will keep an eye out for terminals looking like your pictures. Maybe call the company that makes what you have and ask if they have part #'s for them. Good luck!
I appreciate the time you took to respond. I had actually completely forgot I had ordered extra ends for a friends bike and have some left over with the exact same connectors. I was just trying to save myself some time in soldering.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts