Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 FLTRX
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My engine light came on and I am seeing these two codes.
B134200
B135000

Any idea what's these codes are for?
Vehicle Automotive design Gadget Plant Personal luxury car

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Rear Speaker faults. You have your Tour Pak off? These shoudn't trip a check engine light. Check for DTCs in the odometer. Hold down the top trigger on clutch side that toggles the odometer, then turn on the ignition switch and let it go. See if anything is open on there.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Rear Speaker faults. You have your Tour Pak off? These shoudn't trip a check engine light. Check for DTCs in the odometer. Hold down the top trigger on clutch side that toggles the odometer, then turn on the ignition switch and let it go. See if anything is open on there.
Wouldnt trip a CEL, but if you check, you see them.

·
Registered
144 Posts
One way is by:
1: Be sure ignition switch is off for at least 15 Seconds
2: Turn ignition switch to “Accessories”
3: When stereo’s “Warning Screen” displays, press & hold the stereo’s “Power/Mute” button until “Service Menu” is displayed (approximately 15 seconds)
DTC Codes are displayed in there, I just don't remember if they're right there on that menu or in another selection group.

This "Service Menu" is how I get in to reset my service milage (on the info screens) after doing an oil changes (it's under "Reset" then "Milage Reset"). There might be an easier way, but I know it can be accessed this way too.

As far as the 2 codes above, I have gotten those codes before, when the tour pack was off and I had not set my fader all the way forward. Never got a CEL though. On mine the codes would clear themselves if/when I hooked the tour pack back up or moved the fader all the way to the front speakers.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
You have to toggle down on the Radio menu and select DTC. Problem with looking at them on the radio is not ALL DTCs will show up on there. I don’t know why it’s like that, but it is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts