Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK so my 2 day old Kandy Orange RG was the victom a a person who cant look both ways before pulling out. SOOO i need to replace my Fender and Handle bars, I sat on a 2013 CVO road glide and loved the bars. My Service writer is not sure if they will work on a non CVO RG due to the hydraulic clutch set up. Seems to think they may have a flat spot at the Master cylinder area. Has any one done these bars or some of the 2013 CVO RG owners help me out. These bars are close to 300.00 so I dont want to mess this up. Any and all help is appreciated and pics would be awsome.

·
Registered
375 Posts
OK so my 2 day old Kandy Orange RG was the victom a a person who cant look both ways before pulling out. SOOO i need to replace my Fender and Handle bars, I sat on a 2013 CVO road glide and loved the bars. My Service writer is not sure if they will work on a non CVO RG due to the hydraulic clutch set up. Seems to think they may have a flat spot at the Master cylinder area. Has any one done these bars or some of the 2013 CVO RG owners help me out. These bars are close to 300.00 so I dont want to mess this up. Any and all help is appreciated and pics would be awsome.
Sounds like you might need a hydraulic clutch! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts