Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm glad to have finally registered. As a new RG owner I finally feel like I can be a part of the conversation. Desertwndrr (Troy) has been on here for a few years so you may have seen some of his posts. I'm really excited to be headed to SWV! It will be my second Shark Week that I've been to, but the first as a full fledged member. Yahoo.

·
Super Moderator
6,189 Posts
Welcome Desert Bride. Congrats on the new ride. We are looking forward to seeing it soon. Also looking forward to riding with you and Troy.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I am really proud of Kim. She rides fantastic for a basically new rider. A few years ago I got her a brand new Softail Deluxe and she took off on it. She did the same on her new RG a few weeks ago. What an awesome woman. I am lucky to have her riding side by side with me.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Welcome to the best place to be a Road Glide owner!

~ Where the mods go on forever and the spending never ends !! ~ :D

Lucky D - Arlington Texas

..... But you already knew that!
See y'all in June! :D

·
Registered
654 Posts
Welcome to the Tank! Congrats on the new ride. My wife just came off a Slim and got a new 15 RGS a cpl months ago and loves it! I know how awesome it is to have your wife ride side by side on a RG! :D

·
Registered
8,378 Posts
Here I am! Deserts Bride

Welcome and congrats on your bike.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.