Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use the Hertz HCP amps? They seem to match up nicely with the Hertz speakers, so I was considering getting the 2-channel HCP2.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Figured. They have strange numbers. They call one the 760 i think and it's rated at 65w x 4 @ 4 ohms. They may be just a good as the XD series. I haven't heard of anyone running these series yet.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I talked to the guy at DAperformance and he recommends the JL XD200/2 for a 2 speaker setup and The higher end Hertz Amps for the 4 speakers, I think the HDP4. He puts both of these in your bag... I was hoping a little 2 channel amp would go in the fairing, but he said the JL won't fit. It seems pretty small to me....

·
Administrator
12,452 Posts
I talked to the guy at DAperformance and he recommends the JL XD200/2 for a 2 speaker setup and The higher end Hertz Amps for the 4 speakers, I think the HDP4. He puts both of these in your bag... I was hoping a little 2 channel amp would go in the fairing, but he said the JL won't fit. It seems pretty small to me....
If you want a 2 channel amp that will fit in your fairing, depending on your budget, check out Hawgwired or Sound Stream.

Sent from my SPH-L710

1 - 9 of 9 Posts