Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Don't forget he has TWO pictures, one near the top of the page and one near the bottom. Vote for BOTH!

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
If im not mistaken, you can vote for both, then move away from that link and then go back and vote again. Rinse and repeat:)

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Yep, you only have to leave the page for a few minutes, then you can vote again. I've got about 8 in this morning and a couple last nite.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
It woouldn't let me vote but once.

I voted for him and got it to 268. Left the site and came back a few minutes later and voted again and it showed 269, left the site and came back it was back to 268. Voted again, it showed it was back to 269. Left and came back.....back to 268. Same for bottm photo, it won't let me vote it past 122.

If I come back too soon it tells me I already voted. But I waited long enough for it to cast my vote then take it back. The server must be in Broward County FL. :D :D

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Maybe I just didn't wait long enough between votes. Can't tell if mines counting or not now because several are voting for him.

I'm gonna keep doing it tho.

RIcky

·
Registered
439 Posts
I'll keep voting from all my different ip devices!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Voted again! The beemer must have a forum backing him too!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Voted again! The beemer must have a forum backing him too!
The Bimmer (yep, that's how they spell it) has been sitting at 421 all morning.

I have story about the BMW forums that I will post later. Needless to say, they are a bunch of A$$es over there. (my wife has a BMW now)

Ricky

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I'm in for 8 votes today ( it's raining out here ).......
Just a thought, we have over 6000 members and 52 online at the moment.
How about some support for Shrug folks.
Let's not get beat by a stinkin' beemer :D

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Heck yeh, Shrug's at 377 only 50 more to go to beat the Bimmer. It's only had about 1 vote today (422) and Shrug has over 100.

This forum Rocks!!!

Ricky

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
The Bimmer folks must have finally got out of bed. They got the BMW up to 470 now. Shrug is still winning with 625.

Just wanted to let yall know not to slack up now,

Ricky

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
663 and counting!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts