Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been MIA I know. Sorry. Been truckin and loving it. So this year was New England. We met up with my Brother in law in Watkins Glen and then headed out. Rode around the finger lakes, then to Lake George. Did all the sights in VT, NH. The notches and Kankamagus. Mt Washington was stupid. 60mph winds and 46 degrees. But i did it and got my sticker. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Needed more storage. Added the Airwing rack and deluxe tourbag. Compliments of Big Moose HD. Knocked it out in 20 minutes for me. Scored a Cabin for the cost of a tent site. Cooking linguica over a fire. And Steven Kings house.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gloucester Mass. My family name is on the memorial. Don't know if its a relative. Funny. Its my sins name. The Andria Gale crew in the 1991 names.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
More Mayflower a stuffed quahog and my rental property in PA. Thats my garage I miss sooooooo much. My brothers Evo Springer. Then we stopped in New Hope PA for lunch before heading home.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Was wondering where you had gone off to.

Glad you had dry weather. When I rode New England it rained the entire time we were in VT, NH, and ME until we hit Acadia NP.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Great pics. Looks like you had an awesome trip

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Was wondering where you had gone off to.

Glad you had dry weather. When I rode New England it rained the entire time we were in VT, NH, and ME until we hit Acadia NP.
Been busy. Miss stopping in. Had to get a new phone and just never logged back in. This takes up a bunch of my time. But I love my job. Had 10 minutes of raid from Salem to Plymouth.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That is absolutely AWESOME, thanks for sharing! Glad you got out and covered some ground, the pics are GREAT! Love the tractor, I'm jealous.
She looks good for a 2006 with 1,345,000 miles. Was refurbished a few years ago. C15 twin turbo Cat with 13s. She'll get ya down the highway.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
And I didn't get a "heads-up" about this trip "WHY?" LOL Great pics, beautiful rig, Glad ya had a great time John!

·
Registered
8,161 Posts
Hey John I was getting worried not seeing You on here to the point I was ready to text You to make sure all was well.
Glad to see You got a wonderful road trip on Your Beautiful Glide.
Thanks for sharing The Trip with all of Us!
Stay well My Friend.
Mike U.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts