Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum, but not HD's. Decided to retire my '01 Electraglide and bought a 2013 RG Custom in Candy Orange last June. Looking forward to the benefit of your experience and getting info on some upgrades I have planned for the spring.

Matt

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Administrator
12,657 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Welcome from SE Wisconsin !!!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Welcome from Fort Mill, SC. You are going to love the Shark.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Congrats and good choice on rides. Welcome to the forum. To bad we live in this part of the country where all we can do now is upgrade and clean.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Bike sounds sweet, any pics ? Not to far from you, grew up in the Wilmot area, now in Delavan. Hoping to have a new glide in the garage in the future. flhman

·
Registered
815 Posts
Welcome from Northern WI

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bike sounds sweet, any pics ? Not to far from you, grew up in the Wilmot area, now in Delavan. Hoping to have a new glide in the garage in the future. flhman
Just this one, fairly stock. I ordered a chopped tour pak, and have a SE Ventilator and a set of V&H Monster rounds in the basement waiting for spring. I need to decide on a tuner and head pipes to finish the motor upgrades. Then just add the little stuff as I go. It took me almost 13 years to get my other one where I want it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts