Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was excited to find your site thursday. I had never came across it before, but thats because I hadnt been looking for it because I bought my first RG last wednesday 12/29/10 ("Hey, Hey, Hey":D). I have wanted one for several years but the right one never came along until last week. Its an 06 with 5300 miles and stage 1 upgrade. Other than that it a blank canvas. I have been tricking a 04 ultra for the last 3 years but it just didnt feel right to me. In my mind an ultra desirves to be a 2 up touring machine not a wan-a-be big wheel custom. Sorry my own opinion. I bought the RG in Omaha Ne. and road it home to S.E. Kansas on thursday; 370 miles. Got to try the emphamis wind cutting shark nose on my first ride. The wind was doing about 40 mph form the southwest. I guess thats better than the cold; hard to find a 55+ day in Omaha this time of year. The picture was taken by my daughter south of KC. Looking forward to spending time here at RG.org and getting to know you all.

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome to the Shark Tank. I think you're gonna like it here.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Welcome to the site, fellow Kansan. Congrats on the new bike to!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanx for the welcome everyone. Actually Admin, when i bought the bike it came with a bra. I left it on for the ride home and then immediately removed it. What a improvement. i added some pictures of my E-glide and a couple more with the RG on my profile if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Welcome to the site, and congrats on the new ride. Cool lookin pic by the way. Action shots are always cool IMO.

Rowdy

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome aboard from your Colorado neighbor! This forum is great!

·
Registered
513 Posts
welcome from another member in kansas. nice looking ride you got yourself. how far south and east in ks are you?

·
Registered
139 Posts
i was excited to find your site thursday. I had never came across it before, but thats because I hadnt been looking for it because I bought my first RG last wednesday 12/29/10 ("Hey, Hey, Hey":D). I have wanted one for several years but the right one never came along until last week. Its an 06 with 5300 miles and stage 1 upgrade. Other than that it a blank canvas. I have been tricking a 04 ultra for the last 3 years but it just didnt feel right to me. In my mind an ultra desirves to be a 2 up touring machine not a wan-a-be big wheel custom. Sorry my own opinion. I bought the RG in Omaha Ne. and road it home to S.E. Kansas on thursday; 370 miles. Got to try the emphamis wind cutting shark nose on my first ride. The wind was doing about 40 mph form the southwest. I guess thats better than the cold; hard to find a 55+ day in Omaha this time of year. The picture was taken by my daughter south of KC. Looking forward to spending time here at RG.org and getting to know you all.
Welcome to the site - congrats on the new bike.

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts