Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
The Pickard Is A Little Beefier With A Better Clamping System And Can Be Purchased In Black Anodized. Both Are Great. I Have The Hhi(26" Wheel) And Love Mine. Straight As An Arrow And Easy To Install.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
However the HHI uses rubber forks stops as opposed to the aluminum stops on the Pickard kit. The only guy I know who has used both said the HHI rides better due top the rubber (or maybe urethane) fork stops.

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
Custom glide what else did you do to get the 26 on the HHI tree. I want it but don't want to cut up a new bike.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
If you don't want to cut your frame (preferred method) , Kewl Metal (has its pros and cons) would be your best option....Arlen Ness, Tricky trees, etc that say you can run a 26 with just they're trees isn't the route you want go. The wheel with "fit" but you will be let with no suspension travel = shitty ride

·
Registered
109 Posts
If you don't want to cut your frame (preferred method) , Kewl Metal (has its pros and cons) would be your best option....Arlen Ness, Tricky trees, etc that say you can run a 26 with just they're trees isn't the route you want go. The wheel with "fit" but you will be let with no suspension travel = shitty ride
Good look Sic, just not sure if I'm ready to cut it. Want the 26 but probably will go 23 and a tree. Then knowing me when it comes to it I may just jump abroad the 26 crew!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts