Road Glide banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Got my first HD about 2 months ago a shiny new 2015 RG special and I've been loving every time I start it up. Traded in my 2011 Kaw Voyager and do miss the lower fairings and trunk. So I'll be adding those soon. Really like the way this site looks.

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
8,382 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
356 Posts
Wassup BJ? Welcome from Alabama. What part of Ohio are you in? I have friends from the Marion / Bucyrus area. Matter of fact I will be in Ohio in August running the triple nickel and maybe run down to the Ironton Rally.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Welcome from Fort Mill, SC.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Welcome to the best place to be a Road Glide owner!

~ Where the mods go on forever and the spending never ends !! ~ :D

Lucky D - Arlington Texas

These guys have really nice after market lower fairings and tour packs. Tell 'em you are a roadglide.org member and you get a 10% discount.
I installed their vented lowers last month. Good stuff.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wassup BJ? Welcome from Alabama. What part of Ohio are you in? I have friends from the Marion / Bucyrus area. Matter of fact I will be in Ohio in August running the triple nickel and maybe run down to the Ironton Rally.
Far northeast end of Ohio closer to erie PA. When in August? If over the weekend I could meet up for some riding :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Congrats on the new RG!

Welcome from Montana

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.