Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thanks all!

Hallo & welkom....
Bedankt :)

Congratulations! Glad to here from someone from the home country of Noraly Schoenmaker.
She's living her dream. Respect.

What kind of riding weather do you guys have right now? Are you going to be able to put some miles on it before winter?
It's 20C (68F) during the daytime and dry. This is average for what it should be this time of year. So quite perfect for me. But the nights are already getting chilly (40F).
I picked her up last Thursday and today I passed 800km (500miles). Wasn't too hard since I'm on my holiday currently :)
I hope to get to the 1000miles maintenance before winter.

·
Registered
2017 RGS
109 Posts
Welcome from Long Island, New York. Looking forward to seeing that beautiful bike in pictures from around Holland.

Enjoy it all !!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Curious what do prices in Netherlands for Harleys like?
More expensive than in the US of course.
If I do a simple conversion, it would be $43K. But, this is including everything:
  • Import duty
  • 21% tax which applies to all goods purchased except food
  • Includes all options (e.g. RDRS). We do not have HD options over here. It is everything or no motorcycle. They don't even sell the regular Street/Road Glides here anymore. Only the specials. (and CVO's of course)
For comparison: a BMW K 1600 GT with all options is $41K.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome Sleipnir! I was over in your neck of the woods in 2019. Beautiful countryside you have there, and with fuel prices in Luxembourg, you have a good excuse to go for a ride through that countryside and Belgium's to fill up on the Luxembourg side of the border! ;)

Cheers and keep the shiny side up! Have an Airborne beer for me. 🍻

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
... and with fuel prices in Luxembourg, you have a good excuse to go for a ride through that countryside and Belgium's to fill up on the Luxembourg side of the border! ;)
True!

Cheers and keep the shiny side up! Have an Airborne beer for me. 🍻
I will. Our town was actually part of Hell's Highway. Annual memorial was last week.

Plant Nature Sculpture Bedrock Tree

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Welcome from Pittsburgh. PA!

nice scoot you got there. 3.5 months wait. Wow. As bad as it here! Lolol

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

21 - 28 of 28 Posts