Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking for awhile now, and I finally bought a Road Glide. I got a 2011 Ultra and need some advice about the antenna relocation kit. I want to make this tour pack detachable and the dealer suggested the hidden antenna in the fairing. The thing is now I have these two antenna docking bolt-on things on the back of my tour pack that looks unfinished. Any of you guys found anything that takes care of this situation? See the pic I attached and you'll see what I mean.

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
Mine had the Boom shorty antennas. When I put the hidden antennas in the fairing for the detach kit I just left the old antennas in place. Advance sells some rubber shorty antennas that would work as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply, i guess that's what I should do...the rubber plugs. Did you guys get yours at the dealership?

·
Registered
327 Posts
I went to Lowes the other day and got black plastic plugs. They fit pretty flush. I used a hot glue gun inside the tour pack to make sure they stay in. I didn't make to tour pack detachable and just put the wires under my liner. I like the look with no antennas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts