Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a little review on the hidden antenna.

I had the shorty on it but it didn't pick up too good. So I installed the inside-the-fairing hidden antenna, and it works so much better!!!

Neither of my other antennas, stock or shorty, would pick up too good while inside my garage but this one does. The shorty wouldn't pick up my favorite station all the to work either but this did. :D

So I will give this a thumbs up. Especially for only $49, Heck the shorty was $25. just wish I'd saved my money on the shorty.

The install wasn't to bad either. It said to tie into the cigarette lighter for power but I just used the extra wires on the headlight harness. They are there for the street glide running lights, so I wasn't using them. Plus they're are within easy reach when removing the fairing. Plugging into the cig wires would have made it almost impossible to remove and install the fairing by yourself.

On a negative note tho, it does cause you to disconnect the antenna wire from the back of the radio when removing the fairing now.

Ricky

·
Registered
826 Posts
I have the Biketronics one and it works pretty good. I used velcro and mounted it above the headlights.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts