Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for some recommendations for highway pegs. I need to get driver and passenger both. Any advice would be great!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Just installed Kuryakyn Adjustable Passenger pegs for my wife. She needs to stretch out and have different positions for her right leg on long rides, arthritis. She loves them. I can reach down and change position on them as were moving along.

http://www.kuryakyn.com/Products/1596/Adjustable-Passenger-Pegs

Bought through PC_Pain. Great price,quick delivery.
Installed the same ones for my wife as well. Just returned from a 1250 mile trip around Lake Michigan and she loved them also. She said they gave her a nice range of positions.

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
Installed the same ones for my wife as well. Just returned from a 1250 mile trip around Lake Michigan and she loved them also. She said they gave her a nice range of positions.
Another set of the Kury's recently installed here as well. I think she will be much happier having them for SWIII.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just installed Kuryakyn longhorn offsets with Trident pegs on the weekend. Love them so far!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Yo, search "Rolling thunder" todays thread my 03 has had em for her >86k, they fold back or lock down to push off of. She's happy and of there her's:rolleyes: often mistaking for foot starter?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts