Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for input on what is all working for everyone in the way of highway pegs. After doing a 500 mile ride the other day i found my self wanting to get my feet off the floor board every so often. There are lots of options out there and I'm looking to zero in on one.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
My suggestion is to get ones that have some adjustability built in so you can dial in the sweet spot for maximum comfort.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Greetings and welcome.

This is my third Harley, but the first one with highway pegs.
I really enjoy having them.
I believe mine are the HD Long Angled Adjustable mounts.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/store/long-angled-adjustable-highway-peg-mount-kit-pa-07-5082907--1

The pegs themselves are HD (chrome and rubber I think).
I intend to change these out to something I like a bit better.

They are mounted in such a way that I can keep my feet on the floorboard and balls / toes of my boot on the highway peg. Or, I can put my foot on the highway pegs if I choose.

I can get a better / more pictures if you want.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I have the HD adjustable hwy peg mounting kit / short angled part # 50830-07A . I am 6' with 32 inseam and these are the right fit for me
I have this same mounting arm with a slightly different foot peg rest. Have had the same style arm on 3 different bikes that had lowers. I'm 6'2" with a 32" inseam. I can move my feet around in several positions with this setup for maximum riding comfort. I can flip the pegs up easily when carving the twisties.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I have the HD adjustable as well and am very pleased. I like that I can prop the heel of my foot on the peg to completely stretch out on a long ride.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the input everyone. I walked around the dealer and checked out the used bikes to see what everything looked like installed. I went with the short angle adjustable mounts p/N 50830-07A. Appears to be the same as the kuryakyn ones at least looks wise. They seem very adjustable and a good bang for the buck compared to the other options.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts