Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 RG Special. I bought the short angled highway peg mounts. I can't seem to find a way to mount/angle them so that I can get my legs straight out. I have a 32" inseam. The only way I can straighten my legs is to mount them backwards(opposite of the catalog picture). Is there a right way and a wrong way, or am I just overthinking this?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Trade them in on the long ones. And there is no wrong way. Some ways may look better, but your not putting them on for looks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I'd think if you had them mounted as low as possible you'd be awfully close to straight legged???

·
Registered
8,826 Posts
Trade them in on the long ones. And there is no wrong way. Some ways may look better, but your not putting them on for looks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
This ^^^

Reactions: 1st Sgt

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I also have a 32" inseam . The long arms definitely did not work for me. There was no way to adjust them to my liking. I switched to short arms and am happier.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I use the long and put them low and that did the trick for me

·
Registered
773 Posts
I've got the long arms put down low... I can rest my heal on the floorboard and my toe on the peg. when i put my whole foot on the peg i have a slight bend to my leg and if i want to stretch out i put my heal on the top of the pegs. I also have a 32" inseam.... I also have a seat that brings me back about 1.75" so seat has a little to do with position also.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to everyone for the input. I have a Corbin seat that moves me back about an inch. Moved the pegs a low as I can go...still a slight bend in the leg but I'm gonna try it for awhile.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have a 2018 RG Special. I bought the short angled highway peg mounts. I can't seem to find a way to mount/angle them so that I can get my legs straight out. I have a 32" inseam. The only way I can straighten my legs is to mount them backwards(opposite of the catalog picture). Is there a right way and a wrong way, or am I just overthinking this?
I did mine backwards, work great!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Anyone using a Kuryakyn Long Horns?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts