Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,
I have some old footpegs off my 13 1.25" Highway Foot Pegs Long Mounts Crash Engine Guard Bar For Harley Davidson | eBay

After putting them on my new 17 they seem to angle down now and my feet slide off. Almost have to hold my damn feet there which is not making for comfortable rides. Nothing is warn or bent so not sure what is going on. Any suggestions for some trick or pegs I may not be aware of? Or suggestions for some good/better pegs?

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
I have the same ones and they're adjustable about 300 different ways. Just keep adjusting them until you get them where you want them.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Keep adjusting or get another person to move them while you sit on the bike.
Took me awhile to get my short throw arms adjusted where I liked.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
I could be wrong, but those little allen screws should let you adjust the peg angle.
You are correct. Now the fun part. You can't get to those with lowers on. You have to try to pivot the whole mount forward, adjust them, and them spin it back. You can usually use a wire tie/wire wrap/zip tie to keep it at the level you want when doing this.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have these on my ‘17 RGU (which look very similar) took me a few rides to get them just right but with some patience and incremental adjustment I am now uber comfortable on longer highway rides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts