Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Ciro with the HD Mini Footboards View attachment 449081
Looks sharp! Hard to tell from these angles but with those mounts is that now considered the low point, so if you drop the bike, it's the mounts that are going to get mangled? I do a decent amount of slow speed cone work and with drop guards on the bars, those are the low points currently when dropped.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OK, now I see what you're trying to do. Did you guys talk to my spousal unit? Did she tell you to recommend these? Well, it won't work, cause I'm not in California, so HAHA!!! 😝😜🤪

P65 Notice: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.

Thanks for the recommendations. Did you order the standard or extended units? Guessing with my inseam challenged legs that the standard will work best. @ChipperChap, did you source the foot rests at Ciro also or somewhere else?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks sharp! Hard to tell from these angles but with those mounts is that now considered the low point, so if you drop the bike, it's the mounts that are going to get mangled? I do a decent amount of slow speed cone work and with drop guards on the bars, those are the low points currently when dropped.
If you look at the instruction guide, you will see that these replace the existing front floorboard mount, so as far as being the low point, it would seem that there is no change, but I'm not an engineer!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts