Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at getting the wild 1 wo614 outlawz 14's and have them do one of their kits. All wiring and controls built, so all I have to do is plug them in and run the lines. Has anyone dealt with these guys? How is their work? Is this a good deal. It will cost $1179. Thx in advance for any input.......

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
yes i used them and had no issues with them.the total plug n play kit was worth it to me. i dont have the patients for electrical work.whatever you decide to do change your riser bushings while your there.hope this was some help good luck with whatever route you take

·
Registered
114 Posts
I attempted to use the Hill Country Custom set up on my Heritage.
I liked the bars but ........their wiring kit I paid for SUCKED!!!!
Had to end up extending the wiring, then the switch housing that came with it was bad...
So be ware....

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
Ive got their bars and wiring kit (we installed it). Excellent quality and their customer service is top notch. No problems or issues of any kind. Ive talked to these guys several times about different things and they are always accommodating.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Used them for 16's on my fatboy got the plug and go kit with chrome controls stainless cables, everything was top notch in my opinion. Will use them again when I put bars on my road glide.

·
Registered
69 Posts
i recently ordered some 14" bars ready to bolt on and plug n play. Got them in and took 2 hours bolting them up and running all cables. But when i went to plug them in i .......:eek: both connectors are wrong. I talked with the guy over the phone when ordering them bike specific. Now i got to get back on the phone with them Monday morning to possible get them to make up some sort of pigtail so that i dont have to cut wires. Easy to install, but if they dont plug in headache for sure..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts