Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been looking at the pre wired handle that this company offers, I was wondering if anyone has dealt with them. Normally I do my own work but the 2019s has a lot more switches than my 2010 had. I’m having a hard time finding bars that aren’t sharp bends. Drag specialties buffalo bars is what I have on my 10 and I like those, of course they don’t make them for 19s

·
Registered
695 Posts
I have bought two sets of bars “complete” with cables, switch housing and pre-wired and was very pleased with the quality and fit. That was 8 years ago when I had the other fairing bike. The Roadies are so easy to change out the bars and if you go with a 1 1/2” diameter bar, running the wires is really not that bad..

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Rushmore bikes are much easier to wire than pre. You can go to 12-14" with OEM lines and wires. When I did 14's on my current bike, I used 9" extensions on the clutch side for $30 that make it a little easier job.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,949 Posts
They've been around for quite a while and they're known to be fair and provide good customer service. No "red flags" here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Had HCC's 13" bars on a 2010 SG, but installed (a year ago) black Factory 47 12" bars on my 2019 RGS. I gotta tell ya', it is really hard to beat F47. Their stuff is TOP NOTCH. I do not work for them, either. The HCC's were a "8 ½-9", the F47's are a hands down "10."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts