Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to give Scott at hillsidecycle.com a public thank you and a note of appreciation. I recently sent my cylinders and heads to him and he has done a great job. I am very happy with the way my bike performs. Gentlemen you will be very happy with his great customer service and professional ability. He always had time for my phone calls and any concerns that I had. Thanks again Scott.

Tim

·
Registered
8,944 Posts
I think we're pretty lucky to have a few great Indy's on this forum.

Reactions: nsbohall

·
Registered
7,379 Posts
This day and age it's tough to find good customer service. I'm glad we have a few places here on the forum we can trust to treat us right.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Just want to give Scott at hillsidecycle.com a public thank you and a note of appreciation. I recently sent my cylinders and heads to him and he has done a great job. I am very happy with the way my bike performs. Gentlemen you will be very happy with his great customer service and professional ability. He always had time for my phone calls and any concerns that I had. Thanks again Scott.

Tim
Happy to have perfromed that work for you.
Pleasure was all ours!!!
Thanks,
Scott

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Absolutely agree I had a GREAT experience with Scott back in August when he did my S&S 124". Top notch bar none!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts