Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ride hard and look bad behind the new Chizeled Lo Road Glide® Handlebar from Harley-Davidson® Genuine Motor Parts & Accessories. This compact Z-bar features a low 9.0-inch rise and a flat drag-bar hand position that puts the rider in an aggressive, tucked-in posture. The 1.25-inch diameter handlebar replaces mitered and welded corners with strong, cast seamless 90° elbows that eliminate sharp internal bends.
Removable Bar & Shield plugs simplify internal wiring. Go with a brilliant chrome to match any custom direction. The Chizeled Lo handlebar fits 2015-later Road Glide® and Road Glide® Special.
Bar dimensions are:
- Tip-to-Tip: 31.60 inches
- Pullback: 6.42 inches
- Rise: 9.00 inches
- Base Width: 11.25 inches
- Knurl Centers: 3.00 inches
MSRP: $349.95

$200 plus shipping, like new, only used a couple of weeks. I loved the looks of the bar but they didn't work with my neck/shoulder injury.

ITEM IS SOLD!

Attachments

·
Registered
623 Posts
I tried to find the specs on the factory bars in order to compare but I couldn't find them anywhere. All in all I'm pretty happy with the factory bars on my 17 but I wouldn't mind going up slightly and a little closer to me.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried to find the specs on the factory bars in order to compare but I couldn't find them anywhere. All in all I'm pretty happy with the factory bars on my 17 but I wouldn't mind going up slightly and a little closer to me.

The stock Road Glide measurements (2015+) appear to be:
9.50" Rise
10.50" Pullback
32.25" Wide

·
Registered
623 Posts
The stock Road Glide measurements (2015+) appear to be:
9.50" Rise
10.50" Pullback
32.25" Wide
Thanks for finding that. Doesn't sound like they would work for me

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Thanks for finding that. Doesn't sound like they would work for me
You have an ultra. They are 3" taller than the Special and standard. The pic from Factory 47 above is more your bar dimensions. These bars will be shorter. My factory bars are

9" risers
9" pullback
33" wide

·
Registered
248 Posts
PM sent

1 - 7 of 7 Posts