Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an issue with the HK unit not playing the iPod as loud as the radio or CD? My '13 CVO has the integrated iPod system. When I play the iPod it only will play half as loud. When I click the volume up past half it will briefly play louder for a split second and then drop down. Does this at each "click" up on the volume past half way. I checked the volume on my iPod and it is at full. I checked the sound check and it is on. I set the AVC everywhere from off to three bars with no difference. I feel like I've tried everything. Anyone have that issue with a fix?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have same problem and everyone I've talked to has the same issue. I've talked to audio tech's and they say the same thing.
IT'S NORMAL. Nature of the beast.
They state it's because of lack of power from the Ipod unit and original download recording quality. The absolute reasoning, I don't know, but it is a bummer.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
thought mine was messed up but when i cranked the ipod volume all the way up it worked fine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mine is the same way but with CD and Radio as well. The Dealer changed out the radio and the issue has not gone away. Please let us know if anyone has a solution, my bike is 2 1/2 months old! 5400 miles. I just hate to have it in the shop, I cannot ride when it is in there!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts