Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at the Hog Traugh lower doors with water bottle holder. Looking throught the searches I have read where people have bought this product but I am wanting to know if anyone has had it for a while has there been any issues?

·
Registered
830 Posts
I love mine. I have the double set, one on each side and I bought the one for the passenger also. Their customer service is good also. I had a leaky cap on the water bottle and they sent me a new one no questions asked.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Be aware that the holder is huge. A normal 20oz bottle or travel cup doesn't fit. It comes with the Hugh cup. Mine blew out when it was empty. I took mine off bike and screwed a bicycle holder on that I think is better.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Very nice product. I especially liked that you can lock the doors. As stated earlier the holder is very large,so anything you put in it could fly out if empty. A little bit of tinkering and you can make most bottles secure. I used a can cuzzy for my coffee cup for my morning commutes. Works fine.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
We've had the front and rear set on for over a year now. Ours came with a 4-5" piece of black pipe insulation foam to adapt down to smaller cups. I wasn't impressed with either cup/bottle that came with them, went out and got some "Bubba" travel mugs that fit perfectly in the sleeve. These mugs will keep stuff cold all day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts