Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out Hogtunes.com for their newest speakers for us Road Glide owners. 5x7 speaker with new grills and amp. Designed just for us. Look awesome and I plan to order them soon.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
the tweeter pods were pushed back to the end of this month last word. Dr V-Twin is running a deal to all members on the h-d forums.. $159.00 shipped

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Got the news today from Dr V twin that they are being shipped out to distributors this week. Hopefully they will arrive next week, along with my handlebars and it can be one big happy time taking that sharknose off once again. :mad: I'll give an honest review of the pods for you guys.

·
Registered
73 Posts
The RG tweeter pod just started showing up on eBay. So I bet HogTune has shipped them out and dealers are getting them.

Ride sfae and have fun.

·
Registered
43 Posts
We have these sitting on the shelf at the shop for $159.95 shipped. Call and order on Monday. they will make such a difference in your sound you will not believe your ears. Combine them with the J&M 7.25"'s and it will be even better.

Drew

·
Registered
290 Posts
We ahve these sitting on teh shelf at the shop for $159.95 shipped. Call and order on Monday. they will make such a difference in your sound you will not believe your ears. Combine them with the J&M 7.25"'s and it will be even better.

Drew
DAMN! I would love to hear the Hogtunes amp with the J&M speakers. But I am locked in for awhile now...LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts