Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pin striped under side of our HOGCOVERS, kind of a 3D effect, like a tatoo that can be removed. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Very Nice! How do you like the covers? Do they fit good? Been thinking about some but not sure if they fill fit very good with my Maverick DLL seat. The coners all ready rub the seat pretty good when opening the bags....

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Like very much, & yes they fit good, not sure how the hogcovers would like rubbing against the bags though. Gee that must be one BIG Seat. As long as the covers don't rub all the time, just went opening I think you would be OK.

·
Registered
220 Posts
They look awesome. I'll be looking for them in Daytona this weekend and if I find them get pinstriping done too.

Thanks for the pics.

Scoots

·
Shark of the Month July 13
3,145 Posts
those look really cool! thought about having my husband pinstripe mine, but i'm not sure if it would be to much with the bling i added on them already

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
That's cool. Looks like their poppin out at cha!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Very Nice! How do you like the covers? Do they fit good? Been thinking about some but not sure if they fill fit very good with my Maverick DLL seat. The coners all ready rub the seat pretty good when opening the bags....

I have a set of these covers on my SERG, very functional, one cover fitted great the other a little too big Hogcovers said that was normal, they didn’t come on my Sturgis trip and definitely saved the bags lids some serous scratches.:D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hogcovers

We were @ Panama City Thunder beach, we will not be @ Daytona Oct, but plan to be @ Daytona in March.

Please keep in mind we do have a seven day return, so if you order, receive, install, & push the bike out into the sun light & don't like the "look" on your color bike they can be returned.

Also FYI painting the under side for denim won't work because they will look like they are shiny clear coated, to get the correct look, owners with black denim bikes need to spray paint the OUTSIDE OF THE covers with Krylon Fusion flat black for Plastic. (two light coats is better than one heavy coat.)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts